A recording of our latest one-hour webinar, focusing on TB active case finding among hard-to-reach groups, is now available on the ERS website.
Our third webinar, held on 10th October, looks at on our outreach for early diagnosis work. Participants heard short talks from the E-DETECT team and had the opportunity to ask questions of the speakers.
The programme was as follows:
- Introduction by webinar chair: Gerard de Vries
- TB screening among homeless persons and illicit drug-users: the Rotterdam experience: Rob van Hest
- The Find and Treat outreach service in London; an evaluation: Ibrahim Abubakar
- Changing the approach from passive case finding for TB to active case finding: Beatrice Mahler-Boca & Ana-Maria Duca
- Clinical aspects of E-DETECT TB confirmed cases: Dan Gainaru
- Question time
This was the third in our series of webinars hosted by the European Respiratory Society. Recordings of our previous webinars on TB detection, prevention and treatment in immigrants and building a European migrant TB screening database are still available for viewing.