E-DETECT TB’s outreach for early diagnosis work is the subject of an ERS webinar at 1800-1900 CET on 10th October.
During the webinar, participants will hear short talks from the E-DETECT team and will have the opportunity to ask questions of the speakers.
The programme is as follows:
- Introduction by webinar chair: Gerard de Vries
- TB screening among homeless persons and illicit drug-users: the Rotterdam experience: Rob van Hest
- The Find and Treat outreach service in London; an evaluation: Ibrahim Abubakar
- Changing the approach from passive case finding for TB to active case finding: Beatrice Mahler-Boca & Ana-Maria Duca
- Clinical aspects of E-DETECT TB confirmed cases: Dan Gainaru
- Question time
This is the third in our series of webinars hosted by the European Respiratory Society. Recordings of our previous webinars on TB detection, prevention and treatment in immigrants and building a European migrant TB screening database are still available for viewing.